Three Year Limited Warranty
Steel undercarriage is warranted for a period of three years. Undercarriage does not include coupler, fasteners, any aluminum parts, screws, lights, rust protection or paint. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to maintain trailer in such a manner to prohibit against corrosion. The factory reserves the sole right to determine if any claim against workmanship or material is applicable for warranty, repair or reimbursement. This warranty expressly excludes all products used or registered in any commercial application. This three year limited warranty is for All Terrain Res-Q and All Terrain Res-Q FireFighter series trailer only.
One Year Limited Warranty
Empire Welding & Fabricating Co., Inc. warrants for a period of one year from the date of purchase to non-commercial retail purchasers that our products will be free of material defects and workmanship errors. It is the responsibility of the retail purchaser to return the product to an All Terrain Res-Q dealer or the manufacturing plant if deemed necessary, at the sole expense of the retail purchaser. This warranty expressly excludes all products used or registered in any commercial application.
- Warranty card must be filled out in full and sent to the factory.
- All Warranty repairs must have prior approval by the factory before work begins.
- The factory will provide a warranty approval number.
- The labor cost will be limited to the original installation cost of the defective parts or material at the time of original manufacture at the factory.
- Any unauthorized repairs, towing, or transportation of any kind will be the sole responsibility of consumer.
- All warranty repairs must be authorized through manufacturer before repairs are started.
What is not covered under the warranty by Empire Welding & Fabricating Co., Inc.
- Tires are covered by tire manufacturer.
- Engine and pump on ATR FF series trailers are covered by engine and pump manufacturers warranty; please refer to that warranty information.
- Wear items such as bearings.
- Deterioration of exterior appearance due to exposure, road use, electrolysis, salt or chemicals commonly used to melt ice.
- Damage or wear caused by unreasonable use or failure to provide reasonable and necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Trailer damage caused by overloading or improperly secured loads.
- Damages caused by the use of an incorrect or altered hitch ball or improper latching.
- Any loss of income, lodging, transportation, towing or any other expense caused by a failure of any item related to the product.
- Any All Terrain Res-Q products sold outside the United States or Canada.
- Any All Terrain Res-Q products that has been transferred from original owner.
- Damages caused by loose nuts, bolts or screws. Maintaining necessary tightness of these items is the owner’s responsibility.
- The Warrantor further makes no warranty with regard to any product used as a rental unit.
ANY EXPRESSED WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT WHICH BUT FOR THIS PROVISION MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION OF OPERATION OF LAW, IS HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO A TERM OF ONE (1) YEAR. SOME STATED DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG IMPLIED WARRANTY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Empire Welding & Fabricating Co., Inc. BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OTHERWISE SOME STATES DO NOT THE EXCLUSION LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Factory neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to give any other warranty or to assume on its behalf any other obligation or liability. This warranty is non-transferable from the original owner.