All Terrain Res-Q FireFighter
Here's the perfect answer for fighting brush fires! Our All Terrain Res-Q™ Fire Fighter will assist you in fighting brush fires that are not easily accessible via your brush truck. Like all ATR’s, ATRFF units are constructed of quality materials for years of service. ATRFF units are capable of filling from ponds or streams reducing the need to return to a tanker.
Standard Features Include:
- 70 Gallon Poly Tank
- 5.5hp Honda Powered Darley-Davey® Two Stage High Pressure Portable Pump w/ 1 yr. Pump Warranty; 2 yr. Engine Warranty
- Capable of 65 G.P.M. @ 54 psi.
- 50 ft. of 3/4 in. Booster Line on Manual Reel
- POK 10-24 GPM Wildland Tip
- Suction Capability via the 10 ft. 1-1/2 in. Suction Hose
- 1-1/2 in. Suction Adapter for Standard 1-1/2 in. Suction Hose
- Gated 3/4 in. Booster Line
- Gated 1-1/2 in. Discharge for 1-1/2 in. Fire Hose
- Gated 1 in. Discharge for 1 in. Forestry Hose
- Gated Tank to Pump/Pump to Tank Connections